FIRE AT ASSISTED LIVING HOME
When a fire strike at an Assisted Living Facility SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison is there to help with the damage!
This COMMERCIAL CUSTOMER is an assisted living facility that is a four story building. The tenant has just received a grocery delivery from a local store and had the grocery sacks placed onto of the counter and stove. The customer was unaware that the stove top knob was left in the on position. The fire had started soon after customer left to visit a friend in the building and had come back 30 minutes late to find smoke throughout the apartment. Fire was extinguished and SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison was contacted.
This has been a Commercial Customer of our for years. SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison arrived onsite within 30 minutes of this call. Once onsite SERVPRO of Plano technicians started the extraction of water starting on the 4th floor of this facility. The drying process is still continuing. The FIRE/SMOKE clean up has started working our way down cleaning each apartment.
If a Fire Damage happens in your building Contact SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison today at 903-893-7166.