Fire Damage to Kitchen
Our customer was home on a Sunday lit a candle on the counter and got busy with kids and cleaning in the back bedrooms.
The homeowner was notified by her smoke alarm that something was terribly wrong. By the time she made it down the hall to the kitchen smoke had penetrated the entire home.
Luckily it was during the day and she was home and not at night while her and the kids were asleep! The candle had gotten so hot that the glass broke and was and burnt material went all over the counter to the floor and cabinetry.
SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison 903-893-7166 was called out the next day and started the cleaning immediately. Contact SERVPRO today for a free estimate if you experience a FIRE/SMOKE Damage