Why choose SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison
Advanced Technology and Techniques
Proper Restoration Needs Proper Tools
SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison uses the most advanced equipment to start restoring, mitigating, and cleaning your property as soon as possible to avoid long lasting damage.
Our wide array of equipment along with naturally powerful solutions and cleansers help restore your property “Like it never even happened.”
Using techniques that properly bring the life of your contents and property back from water or fire damage with the essential knowledge and equipment provides the best service that SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison can offer.
Don't pass on quality when it comes to your home or business. Trust the premier leaders in the restoration industry.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
- If you have any further questions please contact SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison at (903) 893-7166.