Protecting your belongings from mold
Content Management Solutions
Protecting your belongings from migrating mold growth is a considerable hurdle for our remediation team. It is one of our emergency response team's focal points upon arrival to your damaged house. We assess each item in your home individually to determine whether on-site cleaning and drying or off-site recovery are necessary. Between drying, cleaning, and deodorization, we have multiple in-house strategies to restore your belongings.
No matter how severe mold damage can become, our SERVPRO team can help you overcome it. Give us a call anytime for fast and reliable remediation.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (903) 893-7166
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.