Recent Before & After Photos

Large Commercial Water Damage


SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison was called out this week to assist in extracting water in a 25,000 sq ft building that had a pipe fitting break on the sprinkler syst... READ MORE



Vandalism at Local Childcare Facility


SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison was contacted early on a Monday morning from the manager at a local daycare center.The manager walked in to a huge mess!  Vandal... READ MORE



Water Damage from busted sprinkler head in Hotel


On Saturday night one of our local Hotels had a busted sprinkler head on the second floor of the hotel.  Flooding occurred in several rooms and major Flood... READ MORE



Denison Home with Mold Under Carpeting


Denison Mold Damage Found Under CarpetingYour Denison home can quickly become mold damaged infested with the introduction of any water source. Mold can spread t... READ MORE



A Sherman Home with MOLD in CLOSET


A Sherman Home had a Moldy ClosetWhen a closet has damp clothing and poor ventilation, mold growth is a common occurrence. These fungi harm the baseboard, walls... READ MORE



Electrical short in wiring causes FIRE DAMAGE


Attic Short Causes Extensive Fire Damage in DallasA DIY project went awry, and an electrical arc ignited some personal belongs stored in the attic. The firemen ... READ MORE



Fire Damage to Kitchen


Our customer was home on a Sunday lit a candle on the counter and got busy with kids and cleaning in the back bedrooms.The homeowner was notified by her smoke a... READ MORE



Church Water Damage


SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison was called out by our Church Pastor during the night after he was notified that his church had flooded water was seen flowing from th... READ MORE



Water Damage from Recent Winter Storms


Water Damage from a recent WINTER STORM cause major problems with frozen pipes.The Water traveled through out all of the classrooms, gym, halls and meeting room... READ MORE



Water Damage to Commercial Carpet


WATER DAMAGE to a commercial building caused by a toilet over flow during on evening saturated  carpet in the hall and several offices.  SERVPRO was c... READ MORE