Recent Before & After Photos

Denison Home with Mold Under Carpeting


Denison Mold Damage Found Under CarpetingYour Denison home can quickly become mold damaged infested with the introduction of any water source. Mold can spread t... READ MORE



A Sherman Home with MOLD in CLOSET


A Sherman Home had a Moldy ClosetWhen a closet has damp clothing and poor ventilation, mold growth is a common occurrence. These fungi harm the baseboard, walls... READ MORE



Electrical short in wiring causes FIRE DAMAGE


Attic Short Causes Extensive Fire Damage in DallasA DIY project went awry, and an electrical arc ignited some personal belongs stored in the attic. The firemen ... READ MORE



Fire Damage to Kitchen


Our customer was home on a Sunday lit a candle on the counter and got busy with kids and cleaning in the back bedrooms.The homeowner was notified by her smoke a... READ MORE



Church Water Damage


SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison was called out by our Church Pastor during the night after he was notified that his church had flooded water was seen flowing from th... READ MORE



Water Damage from Recent Winter Storms


Water Damage from a recent WINTER STORM cause major problems with frozen pipes.The Water traveled through out all of the classrooms, gym, halls and meeting room... READ MORE



Water Damage to Commercial Carpet


WATER DAMAGE to a commercial building caused by a toilet over flow during on evening saturated  carpet in the hall and several offices.  SERVPRO was c... READ MORE



Commercial Property Water Damage


SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison (903-893-7166) responded to a Commercial Property that had suffered a LARGE WATER LOSS due to a pipe break in the Ladies bathroom and... READ MORE



Commercial Storm Damage


Winter has arrived in North Texas!SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison was called upon to start the drying process on a local Church Gym during the evening hours after th... READ MORE



Local School flooded Lobby


During a reconstruction SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison was called upon to try and extract and salvage these wood floors.This school had their water heater break tha... READ MORE