If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (903) 893-7166

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Candle Fire in Atoka, OK

A small fire caused by a candle that scorched the counters in the kitchen and caused smoke odor and soot throughout the home. The customer was expecting to have to replace a lot of material to get rid of the odor. We are happy to report that only carpeting was replaced and after cleaning all surfaces in the home the odor is gone and the customer couldn't be happier. Sometimes we even surprise ourselves with how well a material cleans up after something so damaging. Our fire damage cleaning crew works serious magic on a regular basis and we take pride in their ability!