Recent Commercial Before & After Photos

Water Damage from broken sprinkler head


SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison is onsite of a large water damage due to a broken sprinkler head in the ceiling. Our SERVPRO TEAM worked over 10 hours late at night ... READ MORE



Large Commercial Water Damage


SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison was called out this week to assist in extracting water in a 25,000 sq ft building that had a pipe fitting break on the sprinkler syst... READ MORE



Vandalism at Local Childcare Facility


SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison was contacted early on a Monday morning from the manager at a local daycare center.The manager walked in to a huge mess!  Vandal... READ MORE



Water Damage from busted sprinkler head in Hotel


On Saturday night one of our local Hotels had a busted sprinkler head on the second floor of the hotel.  Flooding occurred in several rooms and major Flood... READ MORE



Commercial Property Water Damage


SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison (903-893-7166) responded to a Commercial Property that had suffered a LARGE WATER LOSS due to a pipe break in the Ladies bathroom and... READ MORE



Local School flooded Lobby


During a reconstruction SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison was called upon to try and extract and salvage these wood floors.This school had their water heater break tha... READ MORE



Heart Rehabilitation Facility Flooded


WINTER HAS ARRIVED IN NORTH TEXAS!Winter weather caused pipes to break at one of our long time customers facility causing damage to several areas to be saturate... READ MORE



Water Damage to Church Daycare


SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison was called out due flooding that occurred from a broken pipe at our local church day care facility that had occurred overnight. ... READ MORE



Water Damage from Broken Pipe at our local Bank


The American Bank called SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison in the early morning hours due to a broken/frozen water fountain pipe that had caused the majority of the ba... READ MORE



Restaurant Smoke Damage


One of SERVPRO local restaurant's called one afternoon stating that they had an employee who left a pot of their sauce on the stove top over night.  The ma... READ MORE