Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Electrical short in wiring causes FIRE DAMAGE


Attic Short Causes Extensive Fire Damage in Dallas A DIY project went awry, and an electrical arc ignited some personal belongs stored in the attic. The firemen... READ MORE



Fire Damage to Kitchen


Our customer was home on a Sunday lit a candle on the counter and got busy with kids and cleaning in the back bedrooms. The homeowner was notified by her smoke ... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in Attic


Fire Damage Repair and Restoration Related Fire Services Overview of Fire Services Fire Damage Tips View Fire Brochure Caring For Your Belongings Fire Restorati... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Home


Electrical Fire In Home Electrical fire in a local Sherman Texas home. SERVPRO of Sherman/Denison arrived onsite after the Fire to help the customers with anyt... READ MORE



Fireplace fire loss


SERVPRO had been called out to this customers home on a very cold blistery day. The homeowner had not had their Chimney swept since moving into their home 15 ye... READ MORE



Candle Fire in Atoka, OK


A small fire caused by a candle that scorched the counters in the kitchen and caused smoke odor and soot throughout the home. The customer was expecting to have... READ MORE